Picture It!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Book Fair Door Decorating Contest

(Click on picture above to go to Cardinal's Book Fair website.)

This year's theme for the Scholastic Book Fair is "Reading is Out of This World". Our PTO is sponsoring a door decorating contest for the first time this year. Our class is trying to get our second win in the door decorating contest (after our Red Ribbon Week win :-). I think we have a good shot at it. Our door turned out pretty cool. The students are holding a book they like to read.






(We discussed that the above is NOT a replica of Earth.)







We will find out this week if we won or not!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Youngblut,

    I realize this post was 2 years ago however I was wondering if you still have the resources you used to create your Book Week Door? I teach at the International School of Amsterdam in The Netherlands and our Book Week is coming up next week. I came across your door and it matches perfectly with one of our current units "Our Place in Space." I'd love to use the alien cut outs! If you find time, please let me know if you still have that resource or if you could direct me to it that would be great! Thanks in advance.

    Warmly,
    Elizabeth Rodney

    ReplyDelete